Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An update of sorts.

  • I bought new tights! I thought they were defective. I was wrong apparently the hole in the crotch was supposed to be there.
  • First NXT show went over pretty well. Note to self: Don't be so nervous.
  • Lady made eye contact with me in the gym while we were changing. Lot's of eye contact. I think she's someones nana. I don't like her and will not be her friend.
  • I got a physical for the first time in years. I told the lady I was afraid of needles, she told me to think of it as a good spanking.
  • Ted and I celebrated two years together this past weekend. We went to the 99 because that's where we went on one of our first dates. Ted was so embarassed but it was the only thing open in Beverly. They were right, we always come back for more.
  • Three Hole Punch is FOR REALLY going to the CIF.
  • We are going to the Mountain Goats at the end of the month. I couldn't be happier.
  • I have nothing else to report. Love more.

2 comments:

  1. a hole in the crotch on purpose? where can i get a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanx. Tights for girls with tummies! They are for "when nature calls." Sex is natural.

    ReplyDelete