Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sexy Appendix

I love to look at pictures of babies. I could sit at my computer and hours will pass bye. I don't know whats wrong with me. I hate babies in outfits though. Keep the outfits for your dog.

I love to look at pictures of dogs in outfits.

***

I'm on a diet. It's awful. I want to drink and eat everything I can't. I wish I had a house made of cupcakes where beer ran out of the faucets.

***

I got a tetnus shot last Friday. Now I have a lump on my arm and I think It's cancer. It feels like cancer.

***

I can't motivate myself to write a full on post as of late. It's just quick updates. But if I were to write a post I would tell you about the time I went to the emergency room because I thought my appendix was exploding. They kept me there for 12 hours and took lots of blood from me. I hate having blood drawn to the point where I have to be physically restrained and my heart rate shoots up to terrifying levels. They lost my blood samples that night and had to do it all over again. Then they did a test where they stuck a tube up my butt and told me no matter what I couldn't "unclamp." Then they shot liquid up there through the tube and put some stuff through my IV that made me feel like I was peeing. I was on this table thinking I was peeing and trying so hard not to let the liquid come spilling out. I guess I didn't really think of what would happen next, but they took the tube out and told me if I didn't clench hard it would be messy. I didn't know the liquid wasn't absorbed and would have to come out. They told me to get up and walk across the hall to the bathroom and "just let it go". My johnny was open in the back and everyone could see my Diesel tattoo and I was holding my bum so the stuff wouldn't come out. The doctor was so handsome. He told me I just had a lot of poop and my appendix was fine. If were to post a real update this is the story I would tell.

1 comment: