Friday, August 21, 2009

The three men I want to spritz with a water bottle while they say my name and make eye contact with me:


Jason Segel

I want to smooch him. No, I want to smooch him and go on silly adventures. I want to go ghost hunting with him at night and come home to build pillow forts. I want to take long car rides and make up songs about alligators and the moon. I want to go the the Garment District with him and make silly outfits and go out to a fancy restaurant wearing them. I want to be his best friend... and I want to smooch him.



Naveen William Sidney Andrews

I want to go to go to the most expensive restaurant I can find wearing a dress that cost me $5,000. I want Naveen to pull out my chair, lean down, push my hair aside and whisper something in my ear. Halfway through dinner I want international terrorists to invade the building so Naveen and I can kick their ass. When they are all dead, and the place is cleared out we'll sit back down and finish our champagne.


Alexander Skarsgard

I want to get naked and tickle fight with him.









1 comment: