Friday, May 22, 2009

Facts.

I put my underwear on inside out today and I refuse to change that.
I keep getting Iced Blueberry coffee's from Dunk's even though they give me heartburn, and when I start to get the heartburn I take more sips like that will stop it.
Last night I ate hot wings and then I touched Molly Vagina and it burned like ouch.
I'm guest starring in the Ruckus this week at Improv Boston and I play a prison bitch.
I read the latest Sookie Stackhouse book at work this week and got all hot and bothered.
This should all be counted as LiLu's TMI I've been reading her for weeks and love love her.
My office smells like meat.

2 comments:

  1. I have also failed to correct my underwear after noticing it's inside out.

    After all, no reason to dirty BOTH sides, now is there?

    Thanks love ;-)

    ReplyDelete